Guest Information and Policies
- All prices are based on single or double occupancy and do not include the 11% sales and hospitality tax. We can accommodate an additional person in a few rooms for a charge of $35 per night. Three people is the maximum for any room. Call to check for availability.
- We have a two night minimum for weekends and holidays. One night stays do become available depending on other reservations. Check availability or give us a call to see if a one night stay is available.
- A full breakfast with fruit, baked goods, hot entrée of the day, coffee, tea and juice is included with each guest’s overnight stay. Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:00. An early breakfast may be requested for guest with early plans. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- Corporate rates and gift certificates are available. Please call for information.
- A valid Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card number is required to guarantee reservations. Group reservations of 4 or more rooms and Luhn House reservations will be charged a deposit equal to 50% of the reservation cost at the time of booking. Groups of 4 or more rooms must call for availability.
- Cancellations of reservations for 3 rooms or less, received at least 7 days prior to the arrival date, will be charged only a $25 processing fee. Cancellations received within 7 days of the arrival date are subject to a charge equal to 50% of the reservation cost.
- Cancellations of group reservations for 4 rooms or more, received at least 30 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded their deposit less a $25 per room processing fee. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are subject to forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- Children over 12 years of age are welcome. If you are traveling with younger children you may wish to consiider the Luhn house which has no age limit for children.
- Sorry, we are dog lovers but we do not allow guests' pets to stay overnight. We have two small, quiet dogs, Loe-D & Leona, that are very fond of guests and often accompany them on walks. They are allowed inside our quarters only, not in the lodge public rooms or guest rooms.
- Payment must be made by check-out for all balances. We accept MC, Visa, Discover, personal check, traveler’s check, and of course cash.
- The lodge is smoke-free inside the lodge and on all of the rear decks. Smoking is permitted on the front porch. Please respect this aspect of our lodge.