Our Favorite Asheville NC Restaurants
Asheville NC Restaurants offers an amazing choice of dining options from gourmet worldly presentations to down-home country delights. Almost all are independently owned.
According to YELP!, Asheville is the #1 destination for foodies in 2020. Conde Naste magazine listed Asheville as its top 3 must see destinations. The April 2020 edition of Southern Living magazine listed these “Best Of” categories with local winners to try:
- #3 Best Local Restaurant: Curate
- #8 Best BBQ: Buxton Hall Barbecue
- #9 Best New Restaurant: Beene on Eagle
These are a few of our favorite Asheville NC Restaurants but we have a host of others to suggest at the lodge. Nearly all of the restaurants offer casual dining, but reservations are recommended for weekends to ensure you can enjoy your favorite spot. We’re happy to offer suggestions and help you make dinner reservations during your stay.
- Limones – An all together different world of Mexican/Californian Cuisine, Downtown. 828-252-2327.
- Chestnut – New American eatery for seasonal bites & homemade treats in restored 1920s digs with a full bar. Downtown 828-575-2667.
- Posana – Contemporary American cuisine featuring local ingredients served in a chic space with a patio–Dedicated Gluten Free Kitchen, downtown. (828) 505-3969.
- Salsa’s – A funky, innovative blend of Caribbean flavors, downtown. 828-252-9805
- Corner Kitchen – Handcrafted American food with a Southern twist, Biltmore Village, 828-274-2439.
- The Market Place – A benchmark of fine dining in Asheville, Wall Street Downtown, 828-252-4162
- The Admiral – An innovative, daily changing, global menu & cocktails in a humble, cinder block building. 828-252-2541.
- Mela – Indian food done right, Lexington, downtown. 828-225-8880.
- Laughing Seed – Eclectic, organic, vegetarian, Wall Street downtown. 828-252-3445.
- Tupelo Honey – Southern cooking with an uptown twist. Two Locations: Downtown – 828-255-4863 or Hendersonville Rd. – 828-505-7676.
- Zambra – Unique, Tapas bar and more, downtown. 828-232-1060.
- 131 Main – Fresh American Cuisine in an inviting, elegant setting only 3 miles away in Biltmore Park Town Square. 828-651-0131.
- Curate – Authentic Spanish Tapas, One of Asheville’s top restaurants. 828-239-2946
- Asheville Independent Restaurants Links to many more of Asheville’s fine restaurants.
Beautiful Bed and Breakfast!
Our stay at Bent Creek Lodge was perfect! A beautiful lodge nestled in a perfect spot in the mountains. 5 minutes to dining and shopping, 15 minutes the Biltmore Estate and downtown Asheville, but you wouldn’t know it! Quiet, peaceful, relaxing-wonderful! The owner and staff are friendly and helpful. The lodge is beautiful and immaculate, with modern amenities while keeping the mountain lodge style and feel. The breakfasts are superb. We would definitely return! Thanks for a wonderful anniversary weekend.