at Bent Creek, an Asheville Mountain Lodge
Welcome to Bent Creek Lodge, the Asheville mountain lodge and B&B you’ve been looking for – comfortable, casual, nestled in its own mountain side with the perfect mix of pampered care and privacy. The Lodge is secluded in the woods, yet close to everything. Come stay with us, check availability and BOOK NOW!
- Covid-19 Update: We are open and accepting reservations! Based on careful consideration of Covid-19 data, The North Carolina Governor has moved the state into Phase 2.5 for businesses to reopen with limitations. Face masks are required throughout North Carolina when in public. Our lodge follows mask polices during check-in and meal service. We request guest use mask or follow social distancing of at least six feet distance. Area restaurants are allowed to open for dine-in service at 50% capacity. Shops, stores, galleries may open to limited number of shoppers based on capacity and social distancing requirements. Hiking trails, parks and outdoor venues are opening. Hikers are encouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Bent Creek Lodge reservations may be made for any future dates with the confidence of a flexible cancellation policy. We area offering free changes or cancellation due to Covid-19 circumstances when given 24-hours notice. Can’t travel just yet? Consider a Bent Creek Gift Certificate for a future stay!
- Prices: are based on single or double occupancy and do not include13% sales and hospitality tax. We can accommodate an additional person only in the Water Room for a charge of $35 per night. Two people is the maximum for all other rooms. Check Availability.
- Room Accommodations: Our rooms feature a queen or king size bed and one or two sitting chairs. Two people is the maximum number of guest per room, except for the WATER ROOM, which can accommodate an additional person with a roll-away bed, for a charge of $35 per night. Check Availability.
- Children: We can only accommodate children over 12 years of age at the lodge. Guest that arrive with younger children will be redirected to other B&Bs or local hotels. There is no age minimum for children staying at the Luhn house.
- Minimum Stay: We have a two night minimum for weekends and holidays. One night stays do become available depending on other reservations. Check availability or give us a call to see if a one night stay is available. No minimum for midweek stays.
- Breakfast: A full breakfast with fruit, baked goods, hot entrée of the day, coffee, tea and juice is included with each guest’s overnight stay. Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:00. An early breakfast may be requested for guest with earlier departure plans. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- Gift Certificates: Bent Creek Lodge Gift Certificates are available for purchase online or by calling. We are not set up to accept gift certificates from other vendors such as BedandBreakfast.com or Expedia. If you wish to use an Expedia gift certificate you can make your reservation thru their website. We do honor Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association gift certificates.
- Deposits: A valid credit card number is required to guarantee reservations but is normally not charged until check out for non-group reservations at the Lodge. However, Luhn House and group reservations will be charged a deposit equal to 50% of the reservation cost at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: Notice for 6 rooms or less, received at least 7 days prior to the arrival date, will not be charged a cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 7 days of the arrival date are subject to a charge of $25 per room. Cancellations received within 24 hours of arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the reservation total. NOTE: Due to Corona Virus restrictions, cancellation and rescheduling 24 hours before check-in will not incur any change fees.
- Group reservations: Reservations for 7 rooms or more must be made by phone, a 50% deposit is required and have a 30 day cancellation policy.
- Pets: Sorry, we can not accommodate pets at our Asheville mountain lodge or in the Luhn house.
- Payment: Due by check-out for all balances. We accept MC, Visa, Discover, American Express, personal checks, traveler’s checks, Bent Creek Lodge Gift Certificates, Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association Gift Certificates, and cash. We do not accept gift certificates from other vendors.
- Smoking: The lodge is smoke-free inside the lodge and on all of the rear decks. Smoking is permitted on the front porch. Please respect this aspect of our lodge. There is a $150 cleaning fee for smoking in a guest room.
Amazing B&B in Ashville, NC
Beautiful and comfortable room with a balcony featuring a terrific view. Breakfast was one of the best ever in our extensive B&B experience. Hoping to return with a group of friends as Bent Creek Lodge is a perfect location for a gathering. Don’t miss the NC Arborium just a couple of mikes away in addition to all the other charms of the mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway.