Stay Small, Stay Safe, Stay Inn during Covid-19
Especially during Covid-19 times, we believe small bed & breakfasts provide a safe haven for cleanliness and avoiding crowds. We have always prided ourselves on cleanliness and the neatness of the lodge. Due to Covid-19 issues, in addition to the stringent standards we have always adhered to, we have added additional cleaning procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests and staff during your stay.
Please read our updated Covid policies below.
Bent Creek Lodge Covid Policies
We are constantly monitoring and following CDC guidelines, as well as state and local regulations.
- Housekeeping services available during your stay: Full-Service, No Service, or Partial Service.
- Rooms are sanitized thoroughly after each guest’s check-out.
- Heather, Randy and Stephanie have taken ServSafe classes and practice food safety and sanitizing techniques.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the common areas.
- Common area touch-points such as doorknobs, light switches, stair rails, etc are wiped regularly with sanitizing solution.
- Well-being checks of employees are conducted daily. Staff who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to work.
- All staff practice hand washing throughout their shifts and mask wearing.
- Breakfast is served at tables spaced six feet apart. Outside tables during warm weather also provide proper distancing.
- Guests may use outside room entrances to avoid the lobby. Guest rooms provide independent air conditioning units.
- Staff wear masks during breakfast, check-in, cleaning rooms, and while in the presence of guests.
- We encourage our guests to be comfortable; wearing masks unless seated for breakfast or maintaining social distance.
- Complimentary masks are available for guests.
Visiting Asheville during Covid-19
- Cloth face coverings must be worn in all public indoor settings whenever non-household members are present including at restaurants unless actively eating or drinking. Masks are required in outdoor public settings if individuals are unable to maintain 6 feet of separation from non-household members.
- OPEN with capacity restrictions: restaurants for dine-in (50%), retail shops, parks, trails, brewery taprooms, museums, bars (outdoors 30%) theaters (30%)
- Some restaurants are only offering takeout. Bent Creek Lodge welcomes your take-out for a picnic at our dining room or back porch tables.
- The Biltmore Estate is open at 20% capacity for mansion tours and masks required. And reservations for mansion tour times must be made online, in advance.
- Visit ExploreAsheville.com for comprehensive lists of open restaurants, take-out availability, and outside dining options.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- Bent Creek Lodge suspended cancellation fees due to Covid issues, since the epidemic began. We do ask for at least 24 hours notice to avoid a one-night charge. You may book advanced reservations with confidence that if you have Covid related health or travel issues, we will be happy to help you re-book or cancel your reservations with at least 24 hours notice.